About Dyer Quarry, Inc.
Dyer Quarry, Inc. was founded in the 1950's and at that time operated under the name
of John T. Dyer Quarry. In 1998 the quarry was purchased by James J. Anderson and the
name was officially changed to Dyer Quarry, Inc. Since 1998 and after a significant
investment in equipment and personnel, today Dyer Quarry produces 2,000,000 tons of
high quality aggregate annually for delivery by rail and truck.Learn more